Academic Technology, a department within the Division of Information Technology (DoIT), advances the University of Wisconsin-Madison’s mission and strategic priorities as well as the Wisconsin Idea by wisely applying technology to current and future academic environments.
Since our creation in the 1990s, DoIT Academic Technology (DoIT AT) has been a valuable leader and partner for numerous technological initiatives in the teaching and learning ecosystem. Our flexibility and innovation have allowed us to realign ourselves with the changing needs of campus and increasing demand in instructional technology.
Our team of professionals design, develop and evaluate technology-enhanced learning experiences for today’s learners. Our work focuses primarily on residential learners, but through initiatives like Information Technology Academy and services like Faculty Engagement, we serve pre-college and lifelong learners as well.
Learn more about us
- Events: Mark your calendar with workshops, trainings and more
- News: Hear the latest about our projects, programs and people
- Guides: Gain insight from quick how-to’s and in-depth analysis of trends
- Our People: Learn more about our team
- Locations: Find us on campus in one of our multiple homes
- Contact Our Experts: Start working with us on solving a current challenge or planning for the next project
For an overview of our services, download the DoIT Academic Technology Services (PDF) document.