If you would like to learn more about how our services can help you with your next project, contact us via email at email@example.com or phone at (608) 262-5667. Or visit one of our three primary locations.
The Learn@UW-Madison team manages the Learn@UW suite of learning technologies and are are happy to help you choose the best tool to fit your needs and start using it to improve student success. If you need assistance incorporating them into instruction, you can request a consult through the DoIT Help Desk. For tech support and troubleshooting help for Canvas, Kaltura MediaSpace, Blackboard Collaborate (and Ultra) and AEFIS, please contact the DoIT Help Desk. Technical support for Top Hat and Piazza are provided by the vendors. In addition, the Learn@UW KnowledgeBase offers guides for instructors, course owners and students.
Need Help with Your Course?
Consultants work at all levels of the institution to help departments, faculty and staff articulate learning outcomes, develop appropriate student learning assessments and create effective and engaging classroom and online activities for courses. We provide pedagogical and technological assistance for curricular design issues and challenges.
Want to Work with Us?
To help meet the diverse needs of UW-Madison, we offer a wide range of services to help with your next project. For an overview of our services, explore our website or download the DoIT Academic Technology Services (PDF) document. Here are just a few examples of how we can help:
- Design and develop proof of concept prototypes and fully developed applications in support of teaching and research innovations with Teaching & Research Application Development (TRAD)
- Consult on how best to use the Learn@UW learning technologies like Canvas, Kaltura MediaSpace and Top Hat to foster student success with Learn@UW-Madison
- Conceptualize, develop and deploy an online or blended course with Online Course Production
- Create a sharp video to promote your school’s accomplishments with Video Production
- Set up a custom workshop for students to learn Illustrator with Software Training for Students (STS)
- Strategize a multi-platform training plan for adopting a new enterprise software with Learner Experience: Training & Support
- Assess the impact on the use of a new technology in your college or department with Evaluation Design & Analysis
- Join other instructors and instructional staff to learn how new tools are being applied in classrooms with Faculty Engagement
- Develop custom applications through MyUW to support teaching, learning and research with MyUW-Madison Academic Application Development (MUMAA)
We’re available via email or phone at (608) 262-5667 to start the discussion on how we can help you meet your goals. We look forward to hearing from you!