Contact Our Experts
The Learn@UW-Madison team manages the Learn@UW suite of learning technologies and are happy to help you choose the best tool to fit your needs and start using it to improve student success. If you need assistance incorporating them into instruction, you can request a consultation through the DoIT Help Desk. For tech support and troubleshooting help for Canvas, Kaltura MediaSpace, AEFIS, Engage, Pressbooks, Atomic Assessments, Honorlock, Turnitin and Learner Engagement Analytics Dashboard (LEAD), please contact the DoIT Help Desk. Technical support for Honorlock, Top Hat and Piazza are provided by the vendors. In addition, the Learn@UW KnowledgeBase offers guides for instructors, course owners and students.
Software Training for Students
If you have a question for our Software Training for Students service, you can contact them directly via email at email@example.com
Information Technology Academy (ITA)
Contact our Information Technology Academy program administrator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (608) 265-3145 with questions about the programs and how to get involved.
Need Help with Your Course?
Consultants work at all levels of the institution to help departments, faculty and staff articulate learning outcomes, develop appropriate student learning assessments, apply instructional technology solutions and create effective and engaging classroom and online activities for courses. We provide pedagogical and technological assistance for curricular design issues and challenges.
Want to Work with Us?
To help meet the diverse needs of UW-Madison, we offer a wide range of services to help with your next project. For an overview of our services, explore our website or download the DoIT Academic Technology Services (PDF) document. Here are just a few examples of how we can help:
- Design and develop proof of concept prototypes and fully developed applications in support of teaching and research innovations with Teaching & Research Application Development (TRAD)
- Consult on how best to use the Learn@UW learning technologies like Canvas, Kaltura MediaSpace and Top Hat to foster student success with Learn@UW-Madison
- Set up a custom workshop for students to learn Illustrator with Software Training for Students (STS)
- Assess the impact on the use of a new technology in your college or department with Evaluation Design & Analysis
- Develop custom applications for instruction, advising and research with MyUW-Madison Academic Application Development (MUMAA)