Whether you need assistance from our learning technology consultants or would like to learn more about how our services can help you with your next project, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (608) 262-5667. Or visit one of our three primary locations.
Need Help with Your Course?
Consultants work at all levels of the institution to help departments, faculty and staff articulate learning outcomes, develop appropriate student learning assessments and create effective and engaging classroom and online activities for courses. We provide pedagogical and technological assistance for curricular design issues and challenges.
Want to Work with Us?
To help meet the diverse needs of UW-Madison, we offer a wide range of services to help with your next project. For an overview of our services, explore our website or download the DoIT Academic Technology Services (PDF) document. Here are just a few examples of how we can help:
- Design a pedagogically sound game for your course with Teaching & Research Application Development (TRAD)
- Consult on how best to use available learning technologies like Canvas, BlackBoard Collaborate and Piazza can foster student success with Learn@UW
- Conceptualize, develop and deploy an online or blended course with Online Course Production
- Create a sharp video to promote your school’s accomplishments with Video Production
- Set up a custom workshop for students to learn Illustrator with Software Training for Students (STS)
- Strategize a multi-platform training plan for adopting a new enterprise software with Learner Experience: Training & Support
- Assess the impact on the use of a new technology in your college or department with Evaluation Design & Analysis
- Join other instructors and instructional staff to learn how new tools are being applied in classrooms with Faculty Engagement
- Develop custom applications through MyUW to support teaching, learning and research with MyUW-Madison Academic Application Development (MUMAA)
We’re available via email or phone at (608) 262-5667 to start the discussion on how we can help you meet your goals. We look forward to hearing from you!