Our work spans the campus and so do our locations! In addition to the below locations, we also have team members working within other departments.
- 3rd Floor of Middleton Building, 1305 Linden Dr.
- Our primary location includes our main conference rooms, our director’s and administration offices, Learn@UW-Madison, Teaching & Research Application Development (TRAD), MyUW-Madison Academic Application Development (MUMAA) and Evaluation Design & Analysis
Computer Sciences Building
- Computer Sciences and Statistics, 1210 W. Dayton St.
- This location includes Information Technology Academy
- Second Floor of College Library in Helen C. White Hall, 600 N. Park St.
- This location includes Software Training for Students (STS)
- Workshops will be in room 2257, the Computer Lab Classroom on the second floor, and our trainers will be available for walk-up help at DesignLab, near the main entrance past the study area on the second floor.