Learning Analytics Community of Practice: How/Are you using LA? Q&A
Tuesday, March 9 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmRegister
Held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month from 11-12, the LA CoP is designed to connect colleagues across campus in sharing learning analytics experiences. Share what you’ve learned, learn from your peers. These informal sessions provide an opportunity to discuss strategies using LA in teaching practices, and focus on various questions and topics. Each time we’ll share some examples of visualizations, and then provide time for you to explore and discuss analytics in your own course. Please join us for any/all of these sessions.
- March 9: How are you using LA in your courses? Q&A about LA approaches
- Please join us with questions you might have, or share what you’ve learned by exploring learning analytics in your own course. Whether you use LA or are interested in using LA, come join the conversation.
- Next session on April 13: Course review, reflection, planning for next semester
- What worked well this semester? Are there changes you’d like to consider making in your course? Do you have instructional design strategies that worked well to leverage learning analytics? Interrogate your course data to discover which resources were most/least used, what times students accessed course content and activities. What strategies might help support teaching and learning?
Please register – that way you’ll get an email reminder several days ahead of time. Also be sure to add this event to your calendar; registering doesn’t automatically create a calendar event.
- Add the March event by clicking on the calendar link here, LA-CoP_Mar9-2021 and then open the downloaded .ics file and save it in Outlook.
- You can also drag and drop the downloaded file onto your calendar if saving it doesn’t create a calendar event. (Note, if these processes don’t work you may still have to add it manually, apologies!)
- Click here to join the meeting
- These sessions will be held in the LA Community of Practice channel in the UW-LA Team.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.