STS: Access 2
October 24 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
In Access 2, you will learn to establish relationships among tables and use queries to extract useful information from their data. You will also learn how forms and reports can help organize and present data.
- Creating entity relationship (ER) diagrams
- Using referential integrity and cascade features
- Developing relational queries
- Using the query design grid Creating custom fields
- Creating simple forms and reports
Note: Software Training for Students services are only available to currently registered undergraduate or graduate students of UW-Madison. Faculty, staff and former students are not eligible to attend our training workshops or consultations.