STS: CSS 2
Tuesday, November 17 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmRegister
Attending STS Sessions Online
All Software Training for Students workshops sessions are currently being delivered virtually via Blackboard Collaborate Ultra and can be accessed from within the STS Canvas course.
Blackboard recommends using Google Chrome as your web browser when accessing Collaborate Ultra.
To attend the workshops, do the following:
- Enroll in the STS Canvas Course (if you are not already enrolled)
- After enrolling, click the link to our BB Collaborate Ultra page
- Find the name of the workshop you'd like to attend and click the Join Session button.
- Recommended: Download the class files for the session by finding the corresponding workshop manual in the Modules section of the course.
Building off the material from CSS 1, this workshop goes deeper into styling content on the internet.
Exploring topics like Flexbox and Grid, transitions, interactivity, and transforms, students will enhance their knowledge of CSS and learn new ways to make things look great.
Anyone looking to increase their working knowledge of CSS.
- General knowledge of HTML
- Basic knowledge of CSS:
Syntax, selectors, and rules
Color and background color
Note: Software Training for Students services are only available to currently registered undergraduate or graduate students of UW-Madison. Faculty, staff and former students are not eligible to attend our training workshops or consultations.