- This event has passed.
STS: Illustrator 2
July 24 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Illustrator 2 is a continuation of the skills learned in Illustrator 1, with a special focus on designing poster art. You will learn advanced effects and artistic touches as you create a sixties-inspired music poster.
- Working with images and image trace
- Clipping masks
- Color guides and choosing color palettes
- Text editing and distortion
- Appearance panel and graphic styling
- Creating patterns and symbols
- Exporting to PDF
Note: Software Training for Students services are only available to currently registered undergraduate or graduate students of UW-Madison. Faculty, staff and former students are not eligible to attend our training workshops or consultations.