- This event has passed.
STS: MATLAB 2
Tuesday, August 4 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmRegister
Attending STS Sessions Online
All Software Training for Students workshops sessions are currently being delivered virtually via Blackboard Collaborate Ultra and can be accessed from within the STS Canvas course.
To attend the workshops, do the following:
- Enroll in the STS Canvas Course (if you are not already enrolled)
- After enrolling, click the link to our BB Collaborate Ultra page
- Find the name of the workshop you'd like to attend and click the Join Session button.
- Recommended: Download the class files for the session by finding the corresponding workshop manual in the Modules section of the course.
MATLAB 2 builds on concepts introduced in MATLAB 1 in order to generate a simple graphical simulation.
- Control logic
- Function libraries
- Custom functions and scripting
- Images and color maps
Workshop Manual and Class Files:
Note: Software Training for Students services are only available to currently registered undergraduate or graduate students of UW-Madison. Faculty, staff and former students are not eligible to attend our training workshops or consultations.