STS: Photoshop 2: Effects and Filters
Wednesday, September 25 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmRegister
Building on the lessons of Photoshop 1, this workshop and goes deeper into some of the tools that make Photoshop such a powerful, popular program.
Topics covered include:
- Adding and removing objects using Content Aware Fill
- Graphics molding
- Lighting and shadow effects
- Working with smart objects
- Batch processing images for quick mass editing
- Advanced color techniques and HDR toning
Workshop Manual and Class Files:
Note: these files are available through the STS Canvas course. If you are not enrolled, click here to enroll
Anyone looking to create interesting special effects with Adobe Photoshop
Basic proficiency with Photoshop
Note: Software Training for Students services are only available to currently registered undergraduate or graduate students of UW-Madison. Faculty, staff and former students are not eligible to attend our training workshops or consultations.