- This event has passed.
STS: Premiere Pro
Monday, November 11, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmRegister
Attending STS Sessions Online
All Software Training for Students workshops sessions are currently being delivered virtually via Blackboard Collaborate Ultra and can be accessed from within the STS Canvas course.
To attend the workshops, do the following:
- Enroll in the STS Canvas Course (if you are not already enrolled)
- After enrolling, click the link to our BB Collaborate Ultra page
- Find the name of the workshop you'd like to attend and click the Join Session button.
- Recommended: Download the class files for the session by finding the corresponding workshop manual in the Modules section of the course.
Adobe’s video editing suite Premiere Pro is a favorite of hobbyists and industry professionals alike. In this workshop, students learn everything they need to cut a video together, including:
- Starting a new project
- Importing and managing media files
- Editing clips
- Exporting and rendering
Workshop Manual and Class Files:
Anyone interested in creating or editing video.
Basic computing skills.
Note: Software Training for Students services are only available to currently registered undergraduate or graduate students of UW-Madison. Faculty, staff and former students are not eligible to attend our training workshops or consultations.