In alignment with the UW-Madison’s Diversity Framework, Information Technology Academy (ITA) is a pre-college initiative with the goal of increasing enrollment rates of diverse students at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. ITA programs serve students in the communities of Madison, Lac du Flambeau and Oneida.
Through ITA, high school students build knowledge and skills with hands-on training, academic support, mentoring, leadership development, community service and internship opportunities. At the same time, the students’ communities benefit from greater access to technology and from the skills and experience gained by these future leaders.
- Students & Families: Apply to gain pre-college support, technology training and a chance for tuition at UW-Madison
- Teachers & Counselors: Encourage your students to learn more and apply
- Volunteers: Become a mentor to offer an additional level of encouragement and guidance
- Internship Hosts: Provide real-world experience through internships for our scholars
- Sponsors & Donors: Support the initiative that impacts college-bound students as well as their families and communities
Contact our Information Technology Academy program administrator via email or phone at (608) 265-3145 with questions about the programs and how to get involved.