The Learn@UW-Madison service manages and supports UW-Madison’s Learn@UW, the suite of learning technologies that facilitates teaching and learning. The team also helps integrate a variety of tools into the larger campus digital ecosystem.
In addition to handling operations for the widely used Learn@UW tools, Learn@UW-Madison staff contributes technical and strategic expertise to a range of UW-Madison initiatives, committees and partnerships. Examples include the Canvas Transition, Engage eText Pilot and Student Learning Assessment projects.
The Learn@UW suite includes the following tools:
- Canvas learning management system (LMS)
- Kaltura MediaSpace media delivery platform
- AEFIS (Assessment, Evaluation, Feedback & Intervention System) student learning assessment tool
- Top Hat student response system
- Blackboard Collaborate & Blackboard Collaborate Ultra web conferencing tools
- Piazza online discussion platform
The “What learning technologies are available on campus?” guide provides more information on Learn@UW tools as well as other centrally supported and vetted tools not part of the Learn@UW suite. Our learning technology consultants are happy to help you choose the best tool to fit your need and start using it to improve student success. You can contact the Learn@UW-Madison team at email@example.com.