The Teaching & Research Application Development (TRAD) service partners with instructors, researchers and campus staff to conceptualize, design and implement innovative custom software solutions. We specialize in supporting campus teaching, learning and research ideas.
Our team provides the technical expertise to:
- Build solutions for research data collection, aggregation and sharing
- Design and develop proof of concept prototypes and fully developed applications in support of teaching and research innovations
- Create pedagogically sound games, simulations and data visualizations
- Design and develop custom websites
- Work with evaluators to identify and collect complex learning analytics
- Integrate new tools into or adapt current tools within the campus’ digital ecosystem
Contact us via email or phone at (608) 262-5667 to discuss services, timelines and estimates.