As a full-service production group on campus, the Video Production service specializes in educational, marketing and presentation capture videos that leverage our insider knowledge of campus and years of diverse experience in education, entertainment and media production.
Types of Work
Our service focuses on three areas and you can see samples of our work by visiting our portfolio.
- Marketing: Celebrate the work done at UW-Madison with a video that showcases your degree program, research, service, product or event.
- Educational: Collaborate with us to create innovative learning videos for your online or blended course.
- Presentation Capture: Ensure that a presentation or lecture is available to a larger audience long after the event or course.
From concept to delivery, we produce professional, high-definition video and audio for courses, research projects, promotion, marketing and more.
- Consultation: No matter how complex the idea, we provide proven methods for creating content that meet message goals.
- Script Writing: We create a concise script that will streamline a concept into a coherent message.
- Production: To capture the best images possible, we use professional-grade equipment including professional cameras and lenses, dollies, microphones and commercial lighting.
- Post Production: The action doesn’t stop when the camera shuts off! We provide graphic design, 3D animation, color correction and audio design for a perfect finish.
- Delivery: We output any file type for any number of hosting options including streaming video files. Most projects also include a hard drive containing all video files.
Our services are often more affordable than private companies while still providing the quality and collaboration you need. Before you start your next project, contact us via email or phone at (608) 262-5667 to discuss services, timelines and estimates.